5 Nights / 6 Days Travel Deals & Offers to Visit Sri Lanka
Tour to Sri Lanka
Day 1 : Arrival / Pinnawala / Kandy
Meet & assist at the airport by your local representative leave to Kandy. Meet & assist at the airport by your local representative leave to Kandy. After about one hour drive towards Kandy you will experience how the cities are changing it faces from urban busy towns to local villages. Mountains, Paddy fields will be a commonly seen through the journey.
Day 2 : Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Botanical Garden, tea factory & the plantation and Strawberry farm.
Day 3 : Nuwara-Eliya
After breakfast visit city tour where you will amaze with the Gregory lake and surroundings
Day 4 : Nuwara Eliya / Beruwala
After breakfast vist Beruwala (Beach) via Kithulgala where you can enjoy the White water rafting as your desire.
Day 5 : Beruwala / Galle / Kosgoda / Balapitiya / Beruwala
After brekfast visit Galle colonial Dutch fort and way back visit Moonstone mine, Silk Factory, Madu River Safari and Turtle hatchery.
Day 6 : Beruwala / Colombo / Departure
After the city tour and the shopping, transfer to International airport to connect with the flight
- Minimum 2 people
- Book before 12th September 2017 & Travel before 30th December 2018
|Pax||2 Pax||4 Pax||6 Pax|
|Cost per person sharing DBL room on Bed & Breakfast Basis Bed||USD 385||USD 330||USD 298|
- Accommodation sharing DBL room with breakfast
- Transportation as per the itinerary
- 02 pax – A/C Car with English speaking chauffer guide
- 03 – 06 pax – A/C Van with English speaking chauffer guide
- Driver meals & Accommodation
- Kandy city tour
- Tea factory visit
- Ramboda water falls
- Nuwara Eliya city tour
- Colombo city tour
- Cultural Dance visit
- All the Government Taxes
- Lunch, Dinner & Mineral water or other beverages throughout the tour.
- Expenses of personal nature (Telephone calls, Laundry etc.).
- Entrance for below,
- Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage – USD 25 per person
- Kandy Temple of tooth – USD 15 per person
- Peradeniya Botanical garden – USD 15 per person
- Kosgoda Turtle Hatchery – USD 05 per person
- Madu River Boat Ride – USD 20 per person
- Tips and gratuities.
- Any items specifically not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Video and Camera permits.
- Cost for Optional Activities
- Early check-ins and late check-outs.
- Any other item / meal not specifically mentioned above as ‘INCLUDED’.